Monday, November 2, 2009

Introduction:


Hello!! Thanks for checking out my blog!
I thought I should introduce myself and my experience in my first blog entry. I have been involved in the real estate industry for as long as I can remember. My father was a real estate investor, so I was constantly hearing about what he was doing in the market growing up. In high school, I began working as an assistant to some of the leading ladies in the real estate industry, where I learned more specifically the details of each transaction. I helped prepare newsletters and home fliers, coordinated and ordered inspections, organized files, prepared and hosted open houses, did door-to-door canvasing and assisted in the preparation of listing presentations and buyer consultations. I worked as an assistant to these motivated and successful agents for five years, which ultimately encouraged me to pursue my own real estate career. I became a licensed salesperson in October 2004 and have worked in real estate fields ever since.

I became involved with the team at Prudential California Realty in January 2005, which is where I continue to keep my license and work full-time in real estate sales. My passion is helping people find a home to purchase or to help prepare a home for sale, so I put my full effort into each transaction I take part in. The biggest compliment I can receive is the referral of a friend or family member to use my real estate service.
Photobucket

Besides residential sales, I have studied and worked in various related fields including Property Management (2006) as a leasing consultant, and real estate sales and data research for Hanley Wood Market Intelligence (January 2007 - present). My work with Hanley Wood only compliments my work in sales, as I am able to keep up-to-date with market trends and conditions as well as have an in-depth comprehension of pricing, community information, and what's to come in real estate development.
Photobucket

Furthermore, I obtained my Bachelor's degree in Communications from California State University of San Bernardino in 2006, where I also studied journalism and real estate.

Photobucket

I am here to answer questions and assist you with any real estate needs. Please email me at Amber4RealEstate@gmail.com or call me directly at
(951) 505-1195.
On this blog I will be posting videos and blog entries to answer some FAQ's in hopes of clarifying some general information on the current market, etc. Again, thanks for checking out my blog and come back frequently for updates!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to make some money by doing part time or full time work then pls visit www.themonitors-pk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete